Top Social

How to get the Most from your Patterned Paper

|

In an effort to actually use the patterned paper I've collected over time, I thought I'd challenge myself to pick some unconventional colours and use them on Christmas cards. I think they turned out pretty cute in the end!


These stamps are actually just some old block stamps I hadn't used before. And the sentiment, stamped in white embossing powder, is from Hero Arts. I coloured my images with Copics and added details with my White Uni-ball Signo gel pen. 

I die cut the circles using MFT's Wonky Stitched circles and layered them up.

When choosing my paper I made sure each card would end up with at least one traditional Christmas colour, which I think gives them all a look of cohesion. I was able to make 8 cards in total. These would make an awesome gift set.


The black banner and white circle are what really grounds the cards with all the patterned paper. I used the metallic twine to add a bit of flair along with the strip of red glitter paper. 


They may not be the most conventional Christmas cards but hopefully they inspire you to actually use that patterned paper we all know you have piled in your stash. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature